Job Title: Software Developer
- The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems in the company preferred programming language.
- The Software Developer will be responsible for producing detailed specification and writing the program codes.
- Reporting to the Team lead, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvement
- Working closely with analyst, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the system once they are up and running
Skills & Experience
- Minimum Requirements 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++,PHP, HTML, etc)
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Excellence communication Skill
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.