To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Data Analytics Resource Executive
- To conduct full lifecycle data activities to include data gathering, requirement analysis and design, develop reporting capabilities including dashboards, predictive modelling and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify efficiencies, problem areas, and possible improvements.
- Accurate & reliable reports to the company and develop data visualization and reporting tool
- Operational performance reported on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting, Pricing and Promotional Effectiveness, Loyalty Program Effectiveness
- Conduct Text and Sentiment Analysis and generate actionable insights from unstructured and ambiguous customer feedback
- Develop Predictive Modelling and Machine Learning Models Built for Predicting customer attrition and Customer Segmentation
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics.
- Minimum five years experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
30th November, 2016.