Job Title: State Coordinator- Kano
- Minimum of a Masters degree in social sciences, humanities or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the development sector especially on gender and research.
- Excellent working knowledge of Nigerian culture.
- Subject matter expert on social change programming, particularly gender equality issues, relationships and violence towards AGW, men and boys work.
- Knowledge of AGW life style.
- Knowledge of key influencers in affecting a change in attitudes towards AGW.
- Knowledge of how to access relevant communication channels (e.g., radio stations).
- Understanding of physical and virtual safe spaces.
- Knowledge of other DFID progammes, donor funded safe space programs, civil societies in safe space work within the state and other programmme partners
- Understanding of how to access government representatives, religious leaders and other key state influencers.
- Fluent in the local language of the state.
- Planning and Organising
- Technological Awareness
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Planning and Project Management
- Managing Partner Performance
- Monitoring and Evaluating
- Researching and Analysing
25th November, 2016