Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- This position requires a well experienced Supply Chain professional with project management experience with the execution of large complex EPC contracts within the Oil & Gas/Power industry.
- Responsibilities would include managing the total supply chain activities of the large projects ensuring a seamless supply chain delivery on time and with high quality.
- To write, execute and control project SCM activity plan,
- To Identify and report areas of concern, risk, opportunities and value options to the Project Director and recommend course of actions.
- Responsible for driving compliance to the organisation’s policies and standard work procedures
- Owns supplier performance and relationships; must be able to develop relationships and interface with senior level supplier representatives
- Develop, recommend, and effectively execute advanced sourcing strategies in support of complex projects.
- Participate in and support the Procurement Coordinator/Lead in complex negotiations and finalization of the contracts.
- Arrange quality control on vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure proper inventory management system.
- Ensure appropriate analysis of supplier proposals is completed; may include market analysis, should cost analysis,
- Total Cost of Ownership analysis etc.;
- Manage financial and physical performance of supply chain,
- Lead and monitor all purchasing, subcontracting and delivery and logistical planning efforts.
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 10 years experience/exposure in supply chain management.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent from any accredited university.
- BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Quality Control