Job Title: System Auditor
- Performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems. Develops and maintains audit software.
- The candidate will also be actively involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Prepares audit finding memorandum and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer Science or Business related field;
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Student Membership or associate relevant professional qualification such as Cert Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.