Job Title: British Curriculum Year 5 Teacher (Language and Literature)
- Must have a B.Ed or a UK PGCE with minimum 3 years experience in English schools.
- Extremely familiar with the British National curriculum
- Native English speaker
- Ideally been through an OfSTED inspection and be able to show you are conversant with current best practices in National Curriculum of England.
- Must be fully conversant and practiced in AFL, APP, correct differentiation, SMSC, managing SEN support staff in an inclusive classroom, and use of ICT embedded in all curriculum areas.
- Salary: 18, 000 - 28, 000 GBP (~$29,710 - $46,220) tax free.
- Allowances up to additional 4,000 GBP ($6,600).
- Immigration responsibility is completed by the School.
- Luggage allowance is given at the end of the contract.
- Free 24/7 Internet access in accommodation plus technical support.
- Mobile Telephone and initial air time credit provided.
- Cable Television decoder (DSTV) and dish but not desired channel package.
- Reduction of School fees for Teacher’s children.
- Possibility of jobs for suitably qualified married partners, if accompanying.
- Fully furnished, secured and serviced two or three bed apartments non-shared housing
- Use of swimming pool, tennis courts and pool-side bar available.
- Shared car, with 1 other teacher, assistance is given in finding a driver if required and or obtaining a local driving license. (School pays for servicing, teachers pay for fuel)
- One annual flight ticket to your home country
- Free Medical services subject to limitations.
Start Date: As soon as possible