Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse managers oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
- They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- They plan the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for oil or gas.
- They ensure productivity targets are met and maintain computerized administration and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Oversees picking, packing and distribution activity.
- Communicates with other departments, staff groups and customers.
- Oversees stock control and processing orders
- Ensures quality, delivery and budget objectives are met.
- Responds to and deals with customer communication by email, fax and telephone.
- Keeps stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Briefs GOG Managements on the issues for that particular day.
- Visits customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
- Ensures the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Oversees the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Minimum of HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a management personnel.
31st January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org