Job Title: Web Developer
- We require the services of an Web Developer with the following skills:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Proven working experience in web programming and experience in opencart.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Proven working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role
- HND/OND minimum one year experience.
- Candidates must submit verifiable evidence of websites / projects delivered.
20th December, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com