Job Title: Workshop/Operations Manager
- Analyze procedures and activities to identify opportunities for workshop improvement.
- Review customer service and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in d service area.
- Maintain good relationship with customers.
- Maintain communication with Manager to obtain security, information and report unusual concerns and share new ideas that may contribute to improve workshop operations.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to team members.
- Monitor workflow and evaluate the impact of work delays and interruptions in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
- Must have experience in repairs and servicing of all brands of Automobile Vehicles
- Must have Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
- Good Organizational ability and detail oriented
- Must be technically competent with ability to train others
- Excellent Customer service skill
- Strong Energy and drive.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have very good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Package
- Must be customer & Quality Focus
Location: Lekki/Ajah Axis, Lagos
27th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.