We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
Job Title: X3 People Consultant
- Project Management
- Manages all delivery of agreed deliverables throughout the entire implementation cycle:
- Kick Off
- Requirements and Documentation Analysis
- Design and Training Phase
- Acceptance Testing
- Conducts a thorough needs analysis of client requirements (direct model), or assists Business Partners during the needs analysis (indirect model)
- Compiles detailed client requirement specifications for system configuration and custom development (direct module), or assist Business Partners to compile client requirement specifications (indirect model)
- Specifies and communicates customization with X3 People Developer Consultant if require
- Configures the system, or assists Business Partners with the configuration of the system based on the requirement analysis conducted
- Provides continuous updates and feedback on project progress to Project Lead and Business Partners
- Advises Business Partners (and clients) on best practice in business processes, with particular reference to HR and Payroll processes
- Delivers training to Business Partners and all other super users
- Ensures own up to date knowledge on latest developments on X3 and changes included in new patches
- Provides support to Business Partners with regards to all aspects of Sage X3 People modules during and after the implementation
- Provides assistance to Business Partners throughout the implementation cycle in order to provide the best possible solution to the client.
- Review and interpretation of Customers Request for Proposal (RFD) as it relate to HR and Payroll.
- Ensures winning product demonstration based on customer RFD and needs.
- Thorough understanding of Payroll and HR domain
- Thorough understanding of Payroll and HR legislation and rules that regulates HR and Payroll processes in Nigeria - West Africa would be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of business requirement analysis processes and methodologies
- Understanding of the implementation of payroll and HR processes manually as well through the use of a system
- Good understanding of project management methodology
- Understanding of how business processes can best be simulated in software applications
- Must be a good team player and willing to work in a high performance environment
- A great attitude is also required