Job Title: Spa Accountant
- The Spa accountant is responsible for preparing and interpreting the Spa financial statements.
- Must be able to collate and analyse account information to prepare an asset, liability and capital account report to management.
- Must be able to give a weekly summary of the financial status for Oasis Spa and Oasis, which will be fed into the following reports: balance sheets, profit and loss analysis and any other financial reports as requested by management.
- Responsible for preparing payment schedules of the organisation’s contractors and vendors by verifying their documentation and requesting for disbursement upon satisfaction that their documents are in order.
- Will be responsible for documenting all financial transactions of the organisation
- Reconcile financial discrepancy by collecting and analysing account information on a monthly basis or on a case by case basis
- Liaise with the bank on behalf of the organisation and reconcile all client related issues as well as monitor the organisation’s account
- Protect financial information in his/her possession of the organisation and its clients.
- Manage the financial and clerical staff of the organisation by coordinating their activities
- Create a finance audit for the organisation and put in place secure financial controls of the organisation’s financial system
- All other duties as required by the organisation.
- The Ideal candidate for this job must have a minimum of 6 years work experience, four of which should be in a similar position.
- He/she must have a B.Sc in Accounting with a minimum graduating grade of second class lower
- Must have completed his/her ACAA exams and is ICAN certified
- Knowledge of SAGE and Peachtree accounting software will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Preferably a female not older than 35 years
- Leadership skills and business savvy.