Job Title: Assistant Lecturer
- The duties of the academic staff will include Teaching, Research, Supervision of Junior Colleagues and Clinical assignments where applicable.
- A Masters degree with evidence of considerable teaching and research potential/experience.
Conditions of Service
- The Appointments which will be on permanent basis would commence as soon as possible. Appointees would be on probation for the first two (2) years and would be considered for confirmation to retiring age thereafter, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Fringe benefits and other Allowances are comparable to what obtains in existing Colleges of Medicine in the Country.
- Other conditions of Service are as stated in the Conditions of Service guiding Senior Staff of Lagos State University.
- CONUASS 02: N794,260.00 – N1,120,544.00
21st December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their applications including certificates and other relevant credentials and curriculum vitae which should contain the following:
- Names in full (Surname First)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Candidate’s E-mail address and Telephone Number(s)
- Nationality and Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and Institutions)
- Statement of Experience, including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside Current Employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees
- Proposed date of availability for duty, if appointed
- Applicants should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with N50.00 stamp on each.
Applicants should please forward their Applications with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,Note:
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
- Candidates should indicate the position applied for and the department at the top left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications.
- Candidates should request their referees to forward reference letters on their behalf directly to the address above.