Job Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Oversee technical operations and create relevant policy
- Have the business knowledge necessary to align technology-related decisions with the organization's goals.
- Oversee all engineering, architecture, and security of TCP/IP network and servers
- Focus on enhancing national network of the company, including but not limited internet content, quality of service, internet applications, scaling, and network technologies, with expertise in network security.
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Manage research and development (R&D).
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company.
- Participate in management decisions about corporate governance.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations.
- And other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the CEO
- Professional qualifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCNSP, Prince2, ITIL etc.
- Graduate of Computer Science/Engineering.
- 5 years and above in managerial level.
6th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with CTO as the subject of the mail.