Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD", reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Job Title: Design Developer
- Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- Following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- Satisfying customers productivity demands.
- Support customer service representatives in graphical knowledg
- Participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction ,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency .
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
- A degree or diploma in Graphics design.
- 2-3years experience in Graphic art software - Adobe, Photoshop & Acrobat.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage work to deadlines
- Ability to manage concise and effective communication,
- Ability to coach and transfer and knowledge
1st January, 2017