We work together with global institutions and national governing bodies to tackle important global health issues such as the tuberculosis, HIV, hepatitis and malaria because everyone matters.
Job Title: Field Deployment Technician
- As a member of a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team, you will be in charge of the installation of the DataToCare Biopics software in all the concerned health centers.
- You will exercise your technician experience to install the software on large scale, train the user to properly use it, prevent the issues they might face and troubleshoot all the issue you or our user face.
- You will work side by side with the software developer by systematically reporting the bugs.
- You will have to lead the installation strategy, define the technical roadmap and coordinate your work with the team and the people responsible for health on the field.
- Your Competencies
- You are someone who wants to provide a simple, solid and quality service.
- You will balance your works between technical performance and user experience.
- You will provide all the necessary tools to ensure that user systematically use the software sustainably.
- You are comfortable with travels, motivated by actively report issue and provide relevant issue to the team.
- B.S in Technician Computing or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in installation, deploying, reporting and troubleshooting software and server
- You have a programming experience in Java
- Provides positive user experience with each customer interaction
- 5 year relevant work experience as software technician
- Experience in data management software
- Experience in training to non IT user
- You are fluent in French and English
- People listening
- Ethics and Humanist Values
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving