Job Title: Human Resources Partner
- This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will manage issues relating to employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and other areas of HR
- The HR Business Partner will focus on aligning HR activities with the business by providing a comprehensive, professional and efficient service, offering strategic and operational support, advice and information to the management and staff.
- Ensure through advice & monitoring that HR policies are implemented consistently, & that the core values of the company with regard to people are upheld
- Advice all employees on the HR & employee relations policies
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of professional experience in general human resources with knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Behavioural Science, or Social Science. A post graduate qualification in HR is preferable
- Certification in multiple human resource disciplines would be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare - Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance.
15th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover letter, updated CV's in English language with three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation to: email@example.com
- CV files should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
- Please write the position applied for as the subject
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.