Job Title: Media Content Producer
- Create, collect, and coordinate digital media (video, images, tutorials, links, gifs etc.) to support learning across Andela employees and the organization as a whole.
- Record, edit, and publish events, learning sessions, and remotely facilitated interactive exercises
- Research and develop world-class practices in learning content production and distribution
- Identify the most popular resources (both digital and physical) for learning various topics and curate lists of resources for specific roles and responsibilities within the organization
- Integrate user engagement data, learning sciences research, and user experience design into our media development and distribution systems.
- Help create on boarding resources and content collections
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
Experience with two or more of the following:
- Digital media production
- Documentary film making
- Instructional design
- Infographic production
- Knowledge dissemination through memes, gifs, emojis, etc.
- Digital asset management
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria