Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships for recruitment briefs.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines etc.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Sending interview feedback or test result to candidates.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- A good first degree.
- At least two (2) years recruitment experience.
- Be very technology savvy and must have experience using at least one Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- An understanding of recruitment sales process.
- Ability to engage candidates and clients.
- Be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- Be very organized and detail oriented.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.