Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (F/M)
- Executing cooking events and product trainings in “your” sales region
- Intensive cooperation with local dealers and partners
- Acquisition of new customers
- Coordinating and implementing of all sales and marketing activities within your region Western / Northern Africa
- On-site trainings with new end customers
- Strong culinary background
- Passionate about food and cooking as well as able to learn how to present our Self Cooking Center® 5 senses
- Work experience in a comparable position - within kitchen equipment or hospitality industry - beneficial
- Strong selling and relationship-building skills paired with the ability of convincing potential customers
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Well developed entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent English and local language skills
- MS Office
- Travel frequency for the company (approx. 75%), normally within “your” sales region
- Within a dynamic, international company environment, which is affected by a sustainable growth, exciting and diversified duties and responsibilities are waiting for you.
- We offer an attractive, performance-related payment package.
- We are an efficient, process-oriented organization, where the individual responsibility and self-organization of our employees as entrepreneurs within the company“ are particularly advanced.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org