Job Title: Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist
- The Reporter is expected to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Must be able to formulate script and voice it. Competent with data analysis.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Mass Communications or related courses from a reputable institution.
- 2-4 years of working experience as a Reporter in media Company with proven track records.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. certification in presenting e.g. NIJ, FRCN.
8th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.