Job Title: Indoor Sales Executive
- The Indoor Sales Executive’s main responsibility is to ensure the overall satisfaction of the customers of the shop especially those who walk into the shop by ensuring that their needs are fully met.
- This will involve implementing the framework for identifying customers’ needs; following through those that are responsible for meeting the needs to ensure that the needs are met; receiving feedback from customers as well as getting business referrals from them; offering proactive solutions to irate customers and ensuring no customer leaves the sales hall unsatisfied.
- Establishing and maintaining a robust database of all the customers of the shop.
- A solid customer service background;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Independence and self-reliance.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Social Science, Humanities or any other related discipline is required.
- Extensive customer service background or training is highly required
- Minimum of 2 years in Sales, Banking or Business Development experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience
9th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with CV's to: email@example.com