Job Title: Tally Assistant G2 Damaturu
- To tally commodities and assist in stacking and physical inventory activities to maximise accuracy and efficiency of commodity management.
- Tally receipt/dispatch of commodities including transformation of commodities during internal milling operations, identify and report to the supervisor any anomalies, to support accurate and effective commodity management in the warehouse.
- Implement and maintain accurate stacking and assist in conducting periodic physical inventory checks following the established guidelines and standards, to support compliance with internal control procedures and systems.
- Prepare accurate tally reports including efficient preparation and distribution of tally sheets to relevant parties, to ensure consistent and prompt accountability for commodity movement from/to and storage in the warehouse.
- Supervise the warehouse cleaning after loading/unloading and reconstitution exercises, to ensure WFP warehouse meets the established standards.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- At least two years of experience in conducting basic logistics activities (tallying).
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Knowledge of Hausa and Kanuri local languages is desirable.
02 December, 2016
- WFP will apply a rigorous and transparent selection process including thorough assessment of technical skills to ensure the best candidates are selected for the job.
- Please ensure that your application contains accurate and complete information on academic qualifications, employment record and language skills.
- Only successful candidates will be invited for an interview.