Job Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) - Special Project Engineer Solar (M/F)
- Total Nigeria develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
- VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
- Electrical engineering school graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic
- 0 - 3 years / 3 - 6 years
- French fluent
- English fluent
- Project management
- Low tension electrical engineering
- Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
- Energy storage technology
- MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
- innovation; autonomy ; open-mindedness; adaptability ; analytical and synthetical skills; reliable/thoroughness; teamworking; customer orientation.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
28th February, 2017.