Job Title: Advocacy Officer
- Support the Health Systems Strengthening Advisor (HSSA) in strategic planning, development, and implementation of SIFPO2 advocacy and policy activities in collaboration with CSO partners.
- Liaise with civil society organizations, family planning advocacy groups, international partners, and Government of Nigeria Ministries and Agencies at state and federal levels.
- Support HSSA and other MSION staff with technical information on a range of reproductive health and family planning advocacy and policy issues, methods, and approaches.
- Prepare reports, work plans, budgets, and dissemination materials.
- Plan and lead workshops and advocacy campaigns.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in public health or related social science
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience with public health projects, particularly family planning and reproductive health
- Demonstrated experience with civil society advocacy organizations and activities at state or federal level
- Thorough knowledge of the family planning landscape in Nigeria
- Experience with budgeting and budget tracking
- Mastery of written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and word processing
- Experience with USAID projects is a plus
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility
28th February, 2017
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.