Job Title: Shift Engineer - Process Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring smooth and safe shift operations
- Handling of shift operations as shift in-charge, ensuring zero downtime and max productivity for areas including raw material unloading/ transfer/ production process / packing/ dispatch
- Coordinate with Engineering services, utility, finished good packing and dispatch
- Prepare and maintain packing material Inventory in coordination with stores
- Follow up of preventive schedules with engineering departments
- Prepare trends and records of Operation data.
- Preparing and Comparing Daily Reports on production and consumption of raw materials, packing materials and utilities.
- Making ISO record and documents.
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- 5-8 Years with a minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing industry.
28th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com