Job Title: Account Executive (AE)
- The goal of this position is to retain customers participation by providing a personalized experience and by effectively promoting our products and marketing information to our subscribers.
- AE (Account Executives) is responsible for managing and enhancing all aspects of Aniwura discount partnerships, and Government partnerships including orientation and integration, engagement and business development, communication and alignment with key stakeholders, analysis and reporting, performance optimization, account support, issue resolution, and business strategy development.
- The AE specialist will educate users about our products, services and offerings provided and actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by recommending solutions that will help retain customers.
- An essential duty of this position is to place outbound calls, verify users information as recorded in our files and educate them on the details and materials available regarding our programs.
- AE's will be responsible for building a solid, ongoing and trusting relationship with assigned offices by utilizing their outside sales skills and strategically placing outbound calls to accounts.
- The AE will work cross functionality with the marketing team, product and operations team to ensure account expectations are met.
- The Account Executive role is a key role in a motivated team supporting the business growth of Aniwura products. The Account Executive will provide superior technical support for Aniwura Discount partners and serve as a subject matter expert on our API integration process and developer challenges.
- Should be able to make several calls on a daily basis with the capability to make at least 2000 outbound calls a month depends on our growth.
- Resolving advanced technical issues on behalf of partners
- Will be executing process improvement initiatives, developing knowledge resources, and engaging with clients
- Actively engage with large companies / brands to bring them on board Aniwura and able to smartly Identify and secure new relationship with potentials
- Build solid trusting relationships with accounts to ensure growth and enlighten them on the tools we have provided to make them succeed.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned accounts and new relationships by providing assistance and resolving issues promptly , do this by , investigate, troubleshoot to resolve account problems and issues promptly
- Coach, inform and assist accounts while providing verbal and written education on all services and programs offered
- Planning and working with Vendors to grow their business on aniwura portal by focusing on assortment growth and optimizing pricing strategy
- Provide very high quality customer service experience with each interaction in order to achieve account retention and growth
- Arrange and conduct business meetings and presentations for potential suppliers/ merchants
- Liaise with other internal departments in order to help potential sellers on various queries
- Serve as a key point of contact between Aniwura its SME's and G2B users to promote Aniwura and the state, to also address all technical and API related to merchants/ partners questions
- To investigate and solve technical merchants/ partners questions and issues
- Scrutinize merchants/ partners catalogue, pricing, and fulfilment issues identified by cross-functional that may have been identified. Also, to be vigilant to identify issues that requires immediate resolve (including merchandising, pricing and operations)
- B.Sc/ HND in Business, Computer Science and or Computer Engineering is an added advantage
- Interest in B2B technical operations is very important with a long term interests in product management, operations and sales team management
- Interest in understanding the operational details of Aniwura business model
- Works well independently as well as doing well with team work
- Excellent analytical, organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, able to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically, to structure problems independently, and to recognize trends and make recommendations using data
- Comfort with basic financial analysis/modelling and manipulating data in order to develop pricing recommendations and performance targets for key partner accounts
- Attention to detail, data driven and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence people
- Fluent in English and one Delta state native language
- Good knowledge about the local market
- Experience working in SQL
7th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.