The bank has an exceptional team on ground as well as strong group of international shareholders committed to the improving financial services in the country.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- The Accounting officer will be responsible for processing, recording, updating and reconciling fiscal information in compliance with established policies; providing instructions, recommendations and/or accounting support to other personnel; and analyzing expenditures against budget.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Process bills for payment.
- Assist in the timely preparation of financial statements in both Nigerian GAAP and IFRS formats.
- Responsible for the daily posting of financial transactions and also assist the preparation of monthly management accounts and periodic financial statements for the company and its subsidiaries in a timely manner to meet relevant internal and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements and carry out bank and cash runs as may be directed.
- Prepare the details of the fully depreciated assets at the end of the year.
- Update customer accounts with receipt and collections.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- ICAN or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience.
- Salary range is #80,000 - #120,000