Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Involves processing invoice on orders generated, keeping records of sales transaction and reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Processing Invoice on order generated by sales representatives.
- Keeping records of sales transactions.
- Reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Provide accounting support for the financial reporting unit.
- Handle accounts payable duties, enter daily worksheets to the general ledger system, assist accounting personnel and ensure files are complete and maintained as needed.
- Verify, organize, process and store an organization’s financial records.
- Produce reports and reconcile any differences found in records as needed
- Required to keep accurate records, be detail oriented and be able to spot financial errors made by others.
- Have a minimum of ND in Accounting.
- Be passionate about building a career in accounting and must possess a keen attention to details.
- Minimum work experience of about 1-2 years with an FMCG organization.
- Be resident in the location within Sango-ota, Agege vicinity.
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Must be committed to excellence.
- Carry out any other task as may be assigned by the Sales and Account department.
- The position offers a competitive salary package and is commission driven.
Location: Sango-Ota and Agege - Lagos
17th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter with attached copy of the CV's (saved with the job applied for and location of choice) to: email@example.com
- All applications must be received on or before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.