Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- The Administrative Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Primary emphasis is placed upon relieving the supervisor of administrative details by preparing considerable correspondence, compiling and summarizing data into concise form and by preparation of reports.
- Performs experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer; makes photocopies, files, distributes mail, etc.
- Communicates in a positive and effective manner with staff, students, co-workers, parents and/or visitors.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference
- telephone calls
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with confidence
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of relevant software
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical skills
- Must possess an OND/HND.
- 1-3 years of clerical/secretarial experience
- Must be a female
- Must have completed IT (OND) or NYSC (HND).
- Must speak fluent English
31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the reference no: CRS420317 as the subject of the mail.