Job Title: B2B Executive
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A background preferably working in the home appliances industry ideally within B2B – a must.
- A proven and impressive new business development track record, with excellent experience of the full sales life cycle within the gaming industry - a must.
- B2B sales experience in a client facing environment, preferably with experience of selling gaming software and/or data services – a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementation of product developments according to demand and profitability potential – a must.
- Experience in identifying suitable businesses and partners through strategic marketing.·
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under high pressure.
- High level of initiative and drive.
Location: Port Harcourt
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com