Job Title: Business Development Executive
Ref Code: BDE (EDO)-03/17
The Business Development Executive will be expected to
- To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
- To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100% customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate new lead relationships.
- Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
- Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
- Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
- Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
- Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor's customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
- Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor.
- HND Holder or B.sc in relevant field.
- The Ideal candidate must be resident in Edo State.
- A team Player, self driven.
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage.
- Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices).
- Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver's license.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Past experience in an FMCG Company will be an added advantage.
Friday 31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com using the code as the subject of mail.