Job Title: Business Development Manager, Financial Institution
- Lead financial institutions operations
- Responsible for all bank insurances polices
- Proclaim the good image of LUR among all banks and other financial institutions
- Responsible for all fac and coinsurance businesses with all insurance companies.
- Analyse statistical data, such as mortality, accident, construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits when the risk insured occurs.
- Solicit potential buyers of policies in the areas of direct businesses.
- Determine discounts and premiums to silence competitors on some big transactions.
- Arrange management meetings with some major clients or prospects.
- Responsible to carrying out other responsibilities given by the CMO and other superior officers.
- Oversee other unit member performance on daily basis and arrange referrer or new prospect for them to follow up
- Conduct market research to open business opportunities for the unit and the company as a whole.
- Create and implement business strategies and goals.
- Develop sales quotas.
- Minimize company risks.
- Manage and work alongside adjusters, investigators, inspections and appraisers of risk.
21st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com