Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Develop and initiate Business Development and/Marketing Strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors.
- OND/B.Sc in Marketing or any related fields.
- 2 years marketing experience in a similar role and considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Prospecting Skills: Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of Report-Writing and Statistical Analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required,
- Highly organised, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously,
- Can work under pressure when required,
- Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority,
- Can influence and persuade at all levels,
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities,
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills, Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
20th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org