Job Title: Business Manager (Male)
- To drive and coordinate the Business operations, towards becoming cost effective, target driven and profitable business entity by providing highest quality of business performance management using the knowledge of products, services, systems & procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements through:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Purchase and maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports.
- Confer with legal department to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and in compliance with government.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of the business.
- Responsible for taking charge of the workplace while the GM is absent or on leave.
- Responsible for communicating with the GM amongst other duties.
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers.
- Knowledge: General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Re-engineering
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5Years’ Experience In a similar role.
7th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.