Job Title: Chief Accountant
- Advised the Director on financial matters.
- Analyze and compile financial data.
- Inspect and verify all payment vouchers before payment is made.
- Assist the accounting staff with preparation of financial budget for the organization.
- Ensure proper keeping and maintenance of all financial documents.
- Communicate with other departments of the organization in other to facilitate efficient services.
- Performs month-end and year-end closing and bank statement reconciliations
- Manage account payable responsibilities
- Collaborate with external and internal auditors to assure compliance with state, federal and local reporting.
- Prepares monthly financial reports, executive summary and assist financial manager.
- Graduate of Accountancy (B.Sc/HND in Acountancy)
- Must be a chartered accountant (FCA)
- Minimum of Ten (10) years experience.
- Age: from 35 years and above.
29th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com state subject as: Application for "Chief Accountant"