Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- The Chief Financial Officer will provide strategic direction to the finance department.
- The Job holder will be accountable for financial reporting and operations, treasury management, performance management and financial risk management within the organisation.
- He/She will have responsibility for the development of a financial and operational strategy, development and monitoring of control systems and report accurate financial results.
- A B.Sc Degree in Accounting
- ACCA, ICAN or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10 years solid accounting experience
- Prior experience in one of the big 4 preferably in the Financial Services Unit will be an added advantage
- Excellent reputation for integrity and judgement.
- Analytical, organization and problem solving skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills.