Job Title: Cleaning Operation Manager
- You will be required to deliver against a set of KPI’s, targets and objectives across a range of responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Supervises, manages, and trains janitorial staff consistent with client and company expectations.
- Performs quality assurance inspections to ensure all work has been completed in compliance with specific procedures and scope of work.
- Manage the day to day operations of the company
- Monitors performance and coordinates work effort of the Subcontractors team
- Arranging maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment e.g. vacuum cleaners and pressure washers and Ordering cleaning materials;
- Ensures safety protocols are fully implemented and followed within the facilities. Inspects and evaluates all areas serviced by assigned staff for safety and janitorial excellence.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings, on the spot corrections, counselling and retraining on unsafe practices.
- Executes janitorial policies, procedures, and changes to ensure sustainable and cost-effective use of staff’s time, supplies, equipment, and processes.
- Helps complete deliverables in client’s agreement and Statement of Work to highest possible standards
- Bachelor’s Degree, 26-40 years, Male/Females
- A verifiable track record of training, accomplishments and career growth.
- A minimum of 5years working experience in a Facility Management and cleaning services, with core Experiences in floor management, site auditing, training of Janitors etc.
- Ability to reduce cost without affecting the quality of service rendered, drive revenue targets and Impact the bottom line of the Organisation.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff (Excellent Communication Skills)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Using Cleaning Operation Manager as the mail Subject.