Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Attend to office needs, walk in clients, customer complaints, client request, phone calls, emails and request from other communications channels.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the office and all departments.
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- Carry out all other office duties as directed by the management.
- Interested candidate must have a minimum of five years' experience in marketing and sales.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be proactive and diligent in service.
- Must have a personal network of contacts
- Must have a Degree in any field.
- Must have a certification in Customer Care Services
- Must be stylish in dressing.
- Must possess a deep understand of business in Lagos and be resident in Lagos.
- Must be experienced in the real estate sector.
- Must be ready to work under pressure, drive sales and meet weekly/monthly sales target.
- Must have a strong leadership culture and deep sense of creativity.
- Must be a team player and well as a team leader.
- Must be professional in dressing, have a good content development skill and ability to take proactive steps.
- Experience in the banking sector is an added advantage
20th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letters and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Entries must be sent with Subject 'Application for Customer Care Officer"
- CV's must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.