Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- The ideal candidate must be proficient with the use of Microsoft office tools, good communication skills, answering phone calls, and handling complaints.
- Effectively receive and handle inbound & outbound calls.
- Successfully communicate to all stakeholders and callers in a professional manner.
- Document outcomes of phone calls.
- Possess minimum of HND/B.Sc Degree from any recognized polytechnic or university in Nigeria.
- Possess post-NYSC work experience.
- Have relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Good interviewing and report writing skills.
- Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft office tools i.e. MS-word, excel, power-point etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with Fluency in English.
- Bi-lingual speakers would have an added advantage. Language preferences include:
- Ability to speak two or more major Nigerian languages (preferably Igbo and Hausa).
- Fluency in French, with advanced certificates of competence from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in Portuguese, with advanced certificates of competence from a recognized institution.
- High confidentiality watch and integrity.
- Good multi-tasking skills, Positive attitude to work, good team player.