Job Title: Digital Acquisition Lead
- You are ultimately response for shaping and delivering an overarching marketing and digital customer acquisition strategy for the firm, whilst analyzing and reporting on all marketing activity, using insights to drive decisions
- You will work closely with the commercial and development teams to ensure a consistent brand message and customer experience is delivered across all marketing channels including offline platforms, social community etc.
- You will develop Alat by Wema’s brand presence through targeted digital marketing campaigns, optimized content and high performing channels using innovative thinking and influencing skills
- B.Sc/ BA, MBA
- 7+ years' experience in consumer marketing with at least 4+ years specifically in digital marketing in e-commerce, telecoms, retail banking, digital marketing agency or related industries where core KPI is digital customer acquisition
- Deep expertise across all areas of digital acquisition marketing including PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and funnel optimization
- Depth of knowledge around broader marketing and brand communication will be required
- Strategic thinker, with proven experience of designing and implementing digital strategies
- Strong analytical and research skills are essential alongside team management skills and experience of project/program management and relationship management including managing suppliers and third party partners
- Experience of working in an e-commerce/telecoms environment with transactional websites strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with internal stakeholders and manage external agency relationships
- Your core responsibility will be customer acquisition through advanced digital marketing
- You will lead marketing in the digital space, working with several partners and agencies. In this role, you will lead implementing, optimizing and managing all digital / online marketing channels including SEO, PPC, affiliates, email, display and mobile channels
- You will be responsible for building innovative digital marketing strategies and driving these strategies through to delivery in line with marketing budgets
- You will use advanced web and mobile analytics to optimize budgets and marketing ROI
- You will be responsible for analyzing digital/ online trends and customer behavior and refining digital strategies to take advantage of opportunities Identified
- Compensation package is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
31st March, 2017.