Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Provide quality customer service to customers
- Respond and follow up promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve complex cases to ensure customer satisfaction
- Sales of phones, accessories, sim cards and airtime
- Sim registration, sim swap etc
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Record details of enquiries and customer interactions including actions taken
- Work effectively with a variety of situations, individual and groups
- Acquire multiple product knowledge to enhance ability to understand customer needs across different service plans
- Identify processes, procedures and workflow improvements and assist in the implementation
- A minimum of an OND qualification.
15th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send send their CV's to: email@example.com