Job Title: Sales Executive
- The Sales executive will help build up our business activities through creative sales solutions, excellent customer service and user account management in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The role of the Sales executive also includes finding new sales leads through face to face interaction , client referrals etc.
- The Sales representative is expected to discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and exceed the company’s expectations towards achieving fast and sustainable growth through efficient sales of products and services. The successful candidate will report to designated Team Lead who reports to the company COO.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and any other form that is most feasible to increase the number of listings and users on the platform.
- Efficiently handle all sales leads assigned or self-generated with accuracy and effectiveness.
- Ability to generate a high conversion rate of leads and close rate of all sales transactions.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with a wide variety of individuals and groups across categories.
- Constant updates, communication and feedback to clients around sales transactions.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work with set targets and timelines.
- Check and verify the quality of any item to be published as an advertisement using the set quality standards before publishing them on the platform.
- Ability to introduce creative ideas and solutions to drive the lead generation and sales process.
- Perform other sales or user connected tasks as required
- A high attention to detail.
- Customer focused and great selling skills.
- Delivers results and resourcefully innovates.
- Knowledge of online content quality control processes and systems.
- Innovative out of the box skills.
- Highly organized team player who can multitask.
- Fast learner, pleasant and outgoing personality with a passion for sales.
- Must be committed, positive and hardworking.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, persuade and influence others.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance at meetings.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Must be resident in Lagos and environs.
- OND, HND or Bachelor degree
- 0-3 years’work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computer programs (ie. MS Office)
- Proven experience as a sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Sales Representatives.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.