Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a Software developer who is dedicated to his craft
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications.
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Candidate should possess a OND, HND, BA/B.Sc.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii).
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS system required in addition to windows.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Strong hands-on experience with C# and Visual Studio IDE.
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies - Azure, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Web API for mobile, etc.
- Good knowledge of global technology trends top (Digital, Cloud, IoT, Internet data, BigData etc.).
- Experience with Data Design best practices and exposure to common ETL (extract, transform, load) data operations in support of development.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development practices.
- Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments.
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle.
- Commitment to utilizing Open Source in the construction of the software solution.
- Strong skills in: Java, C#, ASP.NET, and their related Tools or Frameworks.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
1st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org