Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Head of Finance is responsible for driving the financial planning of the company and to retain constant awareness of the company's financial position as well as prevent problems.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks.
- Set targets for & supervise all accounting/ finance personnel management accountants, internal auditors etc.
- Oversee all IA/ IC Operations .
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines .
- Responsible for general ledger financial reporting including preparing financial statements & related monthly financial reports.
- Manage the monthly financial closing process including review of all accounting reconciliations.
- Perform consolidation of all legal entities and preparing consolidated balance sheet, income statements and statement of cash flows.
- Oversee Company’s accounts receivable, related collection processes &credit management
- BA/B.Sc in Economics, Engineering, Law, Accounting or Finance (2:1 and above).
- MBA, M.Sc/ Post Graduate Degree in Finance or Economics
- ACA, ACCA Certified.
- 7+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Well presented, good communication &negotiation skills. Energetic, willing and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent quality, attention to detail, organisational & numeric skills.
- PC /Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, Google and ERP accounting application is essential.
14th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org