CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs. Therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to our approach in every country in which CRS operates.
Job Title: Finance Officer
- S/he will manage the daily financial operations (accounting, financial management, budget monitoring, reporting and accounting package such as Sun Systems Administration) of the program and ensure that the financial accounting environment Is in compliance with CR5 policies and procedures, donor rules and regulations & local government requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Seek and apply knowledge of accounting packages
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated strong ability with budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring and evaluation, reporting. etc
- Prior experience with international, bilateral or multilateral organization.
- Strong ability to read and interpret policies and regulations.
- Skilled in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet,
- Agency-wide Competencies (for all staff):
- These are rooted in the mission, values and principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfil his or her responsibilities and to achieve the desired results:
- Serves with Integrity
- Models Stewardship
- Cultivates Constructive Relationship
- Promotes Learning
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Effective Date: 01 April 2017
29th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position title must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference number EMER031417
Click here to download Application Form (MS Word)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.