Job Title: Financial Adviser
- A self-motivated and intelligent individual with excellent analytical/numerical skills is required to fill the position of a Financial Adviser.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Master's degree from a reputable international institution with relevant professional certification.
- The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility to research, analyze, review the global marketplace and provide the client information on new and existing products and services and assist client to make informed decisions with well-designed financial strategies.
- He/She must be extremely focused and have proven successes in financial advisory roles within the corporate organization.
- Experience within the financial services sector will be an added advantage
21st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com