Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
REF Code: 003/01
- Maintain an orderly appearance of reception area
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner; document all visitors in log book and stay within the vicinity of the reception area at all times
- Monitor the crowd at the reception
- Receive and sorts incoming mails
- Monitor and maintain office supplies such as stationeries etc
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Answer the reception intercom promptly and receive and distribute accurate messages
- Coordinate dispatch rider and courier service
- Keep office environment clean and tidy always
- Perform any related tasks as assigned and work with all the departments.
- A minimum of OND in Business Administration or any related field
- A minimum of 4 years administrative experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal, good oral and verbal communication and presenting skills
- Good planning and proper time management
24th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and ref code as the subject of the email.