Job Title: Game Developer
- Successful candidate will be involved in various aspects of the game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution related issues
- Document technical specifications
- Polish the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Proven working experience in full life cycle game development
- Hands on experience primarily with C++ or other programming languages (Java, C, etc)
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Knowledge of one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio)
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good first Degree.
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and resume to: email@example.com using the job title and their full name as the subject. For example, “Specialized Game Developer: John Carmack”