Job Title: Corporate Secretary / Executive Secretary
- Prepares Board of Directors' meeting agendas, coordinates fees and expenses, takes minutes, and assists with the annual election of Directors.
- Handles shareholder relations, coordinates and communicates annual meetings, and maintains a list of holding companies, officers, and directors.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
- A legal background/Degree in Law is compulsory but doesn't need to have worked as a lawyer
- If the candidate is a member of the chartered institute of law, this will be an advantage.
21st March, 2017. 9am;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
- The vacancy is in Abeokuta, so any candidate not living in Abeokuta must be willing to relocate.
- Please note that candidates living outside Abeokuta and not willing to relocate should not apply.
- Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted and applications sent in after the deadline will not be considered.