Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
- Under the direction of the State Team Lead in coordination with the AD Finance & Operations in Abuja Country office, the Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state office.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of office operations, including arranging for office utilities and services, maintenance and repair of equipment, etc.
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
- Prepare monthly reporting/ budgets data entry into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and disseminate information to country office.
- Assists in arranging travel logistics for state office staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Under the guidance of the Contracts & Procurement Manager, supports procurement functions, as needed, for obtaining quotes, conducting vendor verifications, preparing procurement documentation, and others as required.
- Handles all photocopying assignments, development and printing of photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the zonal office.
- Assists in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Assists in the maintenance and efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and financial support services for the state office (as relevant).
- Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state.
- Assists with production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Support finance and Operations Manager with the Imprest, including vouchers and backup documentation.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in Accounting related to NGO5 and community level programs, with Increasing responsibility.
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Typing skills.
- Very competitive compensation package.
31st March, 2017.